About Chennai Trade Center – Chennai Trade Center Booking Cost
Chennai Trade Center was inaugurated in 2001 by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (Government of India) and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (Government of Tamil Nadu) as a joint venture.
CTC located in Nandambakkam, Chennai. – 20 Minutes drive from Chennai International Airport. The location is easy to access any where in the Chennai and good transport facilities.
The total coverage area of CTC is 25.48 acres, the Center has 3 large Exhibition Halls and a 1 Convention Center. The three Exhibition halls of CTC is extending over 10,560 square meters and built with AC. Chennai trade center conducts most of the industrial events, commercials events, and consumer events. Its built will all facility with international quality.
Facilities in Chennai Trade Center
- Built with AC halls
- Ample car and bike parking
- Easy access to Chennai international and domestic airports
- 1000 KVA transformers and power backups
- Good lighting inside and outside the halls
- 24 hrs uninterrupted water supply
- Business center and registration desk
- Fire protection through Water Sprinklers, Smoke detectors, and inbuilt fire alarms.
- First aid and ambulance services, an on-call doctor and emergency services.
- Banking facilities
- Vestibules linking both the halls.
- WiFi and intranet
- 24 hrs security
- Facility management
Chennai trade center sounded with start hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs, malls, entertainment zones, public and private transport facilities, easy road access, beach and all other ammenities.
Book your events in Chennai Trade Center
Tamilnadu Trade Promotion Organisation,
Chennai 600 089.
Fax : 044-22313555
Book your hall via Task Moon Event Planners
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Chennai trade center booking – – Chennai trade center booking cost – Chennai trade center booking details – – Chennai trade center map and gallery.